All Your Family’s Health Care Needs
Keeping You Healthy
Well Women Screening
Keeping The Aging Well
Our Mission Is to Provide a Professional, Affordable & Honest Approach to Health Care
- Same day or next day appointments
- Unhurried, relaxed appointments
- Increased accessibility to your health care provider via phone, text and email
- Availability to your health care provider via Telemedicine/Video Call Visit
- House calls available
- In-Office Laboratory
- No co-pay, co-insurance or deductibles
Need to be seen?
Become a Member!
Direct Primary Care
Direct Primary Care (DPC) is an innovative alternative payment model improving access to high functioning healthcare with a simple, flat, affordable membership fee. No fee-for-service payments. No third party billing. The defining element of DPC is an enduring and trusting relationship between a patient and his or her primary care provider.
What is Direct Primary Care?
- Multiple primary care services provided directly to the patient
- Concierge level care for one flat monthly fee:
– extended appointments
– same or next-day appointments (when available)
– unrestricted access to your primary care provider through call, email, text, telemedicine/video call visits
- Additional discounted services: pharmaceutical, laboratory and imaging services
What if I have insurance?
- We are happy to see you even if you have health insurance. However, we do not bill health insurance for services provided. You can use your insurance for specialist visits, medications and diagnostic testing.
- This “Direct Primary Care” model works extremely well for those who have high deductible health insurance plans. You are already paying for most of your health expenses out of pocket. Wouldn’t you like to save money on those services while receiving the highest level of care?
What does Direct Primary Care cost?
- Individual Plan: $99 monthly
- Family Plan: $150 monthly — Family includes two adults and (up to) 3 children, under the age of 21
- Pay month by month or sign up for a year and get 1 month free and no registration fee.
What services are included?
- Acute care: Illnesses, hospital follow up, burns, cuts, sprains/strains, pain, rashes, allergies
- Chronic disease management: high blood pressure, diabetes, asthma, thyroid disease, high cholesterol, emphysema, arthritis, back pain, skin disorders
- Preventive care: physicals for school/camp/work, pre-travel consultations, wellness examinations, EKGs, spirometry, in-office lab testing
- Lifestyle counselling for promoting healthy changes
- Preoperative examinations
- Procedures such as cerumen removal
- Video visits
- Care coordination
- Other services are available- please feel free to call and ask!
Expect More From Your Health Care Provider
Same Day Appointments are Available.